Mix Reference Tracks Plugins
A/B Comparison Plugins
- Magic AB
- Utility plugin that allows you to switch between the audio you are working on in your DAW and up to nine reference tracks at the click of a mouse.
- Nugen Mastercheck-SEND
- Compare your tracks to reference material in order to measure the differences in loudness, PLR and True Peak readings. If you wish, you can use the 'Offset to match' function to match the loudness of your material to the reference audio for a direct comparison.
- Ozone - Track Referencing
- A/B your master against reference tracks directly within any instance of Ozone or its standalone application. Now an integrated process, track referencing is easy, intelligent, and incorporated into Ozone’s workflow. Track referencing in Ozone allows you to load up to 10 tracks and will identify sections of your reference for easy playback like Verse or Chorus, so you can spend less time finding and more time mastering.
- Hear how your music compares to that song you've been hearing on the radio. How do the loudness levels compare? Do they have the same dynamic range? What happens if you add some compression? Mastering is iterative - tweak, compare and tweak some more. Perception speeds up the process so that you can quickly nail down the sound you're going for.
- Ever felt your mix didn’t sound as good as your reference tracks? It can be frustrating not knowing exactly how to get your music comparable to your favorite mixes. That's why we created REFERENCE. It’s packed with powerful tools and never seen before insights to help you get closer than ever to the sound of your favorite music.
- Reveal is used to hear problems in the studio before they are heard on consumer listening systems. The top row is used to listen to core frequencies the human ear finds most sensitive.
- Reference tool for mixing and mastering allowing you to compare your audio quickly with any audio file and stages of your processing chain, and saves you from loudness trickery. You will never be fooled by your own ears again!
Mixing-Mastering for Streaming Services
- MasterCheck is the complete solution for optimizing your mixes for today’s music delivery services. Streaming apps, download stores, websites and podcasts all use data compression, loudness matching or both. MasterCheck reveals problems ahead of time, and enables you to deliver masters perfectly tuned for specific playout systems.
- Mastered for iTunes
- Simple, standalone drag-and-drop tool that automates the creation of iTunes Plus format masters, allowing for a preview of songs using the same world-class technology used to encode the entire catalog for the iTunes Library.
- Sonnox Pro-Codec
- Intuitive display helps you quickly focus on key issues such as codec effect on frequencies, audible artifacts and codec-induced overloads. Optimize your mix for specific formats, such as AAC or mp3, before encoding it.